Midnight EDT has come and gone.
Justin has decided on the 2 questions to be asked from Hezekiah due to his choice. [link]
Post a Comment On: Apologetics With A Hammer.
So, without further adieu here are the questions compiled for the debate:
1. What is your standard of truth?
2. Are the laws of rationality and logic absolute?
1. What is your Theism’s penultimate message to be delivered to those interested in knowing more?
2. Is it a crime against your theism to partake in cardinal pleasures?
1. Have you held a conversation with your deity/deities? If not how do you know you are enacting their will?
1. What racial ethnicity is your deity?
2. Pants, should women wear them or not? Why? (Elaberate please?)
Jim from Fundamentally Flawed
1. Could you ask him to give you an example of when a faith based position is demonstrably weaker than one based upon objectively valid evidence? –
Spiritblaize / Blaize Rockett
1. If Jesus is God as portrayed by the trinity taught by Christians then why would he say My father says this.. My father says that.. in my Fathers house.. Father forgive them… Explain how you are not worshiping multiple Gods when you pray to a minimum of 2 separate entities in Jesus and God.
1. Why have Christians taken Heathen or Pagan holidays and turned them into Christian holy days? For example; Christmas is the celebration of the winter solstice and the new year, it’s Yuletide, NOT Christ’s birthday. All of the traditions you hold on this day, on Easter (Easter actually being the Anglicized name of a Goddess, Eostre, or Ostara) NOT the resurrection of Christ, on Valentine’s Day, May Day, Halloween, all are pre-Christian and rooted in Pagan holidays. The days of the week; Sunday (Sunna’s Day), Monday (Mani’s Day), Tuesday (Tyr’s Day), Wednesday (Odin’s Day), Thursday (Thor’s Day), Friday (Freyja’s Day), Saturday (Saturn’s Day)… I guess the real question is; Don’t you find it sinful to just go about your day to day life and celebrate your holidays?
We will start with Hezekiah’s questions, because he was the one offering the challenge I will also offer him the initiative on all questions.
If you are unaware of the guidelines set for this debate, you can go here to review them.